Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Indian Music

Welcome to my blog. Here I will write and share with you my views and points about Indian Music. I am an avid Indian Music fan and have been since my birth (as this is what my mother and father have told me). In this day in age, Indian Music is now being represented in the mainstream genre. Music as a whole in every genre has evolved into a major part in everyone's lives. I've always shared a viewpoint with my colleagues and friends in regards to music, whether it be Indian Music or any other music and that is -- WITHOUT ANY MUSIC AT ALL, WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE LIKE? The reason I say this is simple -- music makes us live. Music is full of emotions and makes us feel better and energizes us at the same time. Simply said, without music, all of the clubs/raves/parties would not be alive. All of the clubs worldwide would be shut down since music is the heart of the clubs/raves/parties.

I have been attached to Indian Music due to my deep cultural roots instilled in me from my parents. I will be sharing my viewpoints in the coming posts in regards to Indian Music past, present, and future.