Friday, July 4, 2008

Jazzy Bains RAMBO released on July 3rd in North America

I had the pleasure of taking a stroll down Fraser Street right down my neighborhood with the delight to see that yesterday, Indian Music's Crown Prince Of Bhangra, Jazzy B.'s album Rambo had been released. I picked up the album and off I went to my laptop to listen to it.

One word that will sum this album up is: BRILLIANT. I mean, both Jazzy B. (the singer) and Sukshinder Shinda (the music producer) have done an out of the world amazing job on this album. In my opinion the following tracks/songs on the album deserve praise in the Indian Music industry and stand out on the album -- I Love You -- Wow! What a track! Glassy is a full tilt buddy buddy drinking track to dance to. Jatt is also a dance anthem track. Jawani, now this is the dance anthem I was looking for and it smashed it. By the way, I Love You features Vancouver's local talent and rapper, D'Luscious.

The track listing is as follows and this album is a sure buy. Your money will be instantly go towards supporting the Indian Music industry.

1. Suited & Booted Intro
2. I Love You
3. Glassy
4. Jatt
5. Dilla Nu
6. Gaddi
7. Jawani
8. Dilbar Jani
9. Rambo
10. Jadu
11. Ashiq