Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tigerstyle's Album - Mystics, Martyrs & Maharajas - Indian Music's Most Awaited Album

Sorry for the delay in posting new posts on my blog here, however, due to hectic and crazy schedule, I am back once again, with none other than one of my favorite artists - Tigerstyle's new album titled Mystics, Martyrs & Maharajas. This highly anticipated album release will happen on October 20th, 2008 on Digital Downloads and on November 3rd, 2008 on CD release in UK and around the world!

After a long delay, Tigerstyle is back! The name of the album states it all - Mystics, Martyrs & Maharajas - one of the deadliest and catchiest album titles ever!!!

Some of the artists featured on this must have and must buy album are: Mangi Mahal, Labh Janjua, Lehmber Hussainpuri, Billa Bakshi, Gunjan, Surinder Shinda, Apache Indian, Kaka Bhainiawala, Sucha Rangila, Miss Rimpi, Amrik Babbal, Bill Singh, Bikram Singh, and Raghav!

One of the best tracks on this album has to be in my opinion, Maan Doabe Da - since I am from the Doaba side!!!

Anyways the track listing is as follows, and I will post up a review once I purchase the album!!!